Open to both Members and Non-Members.
The training includes four, four-hour sessions that will be held from 10 am to 2 pm CET (including a 30-minute break at noon for lunch) on 4-7 December, 2023. The training will include the following modules as well as a Question & Answer session to reinforce the material presented. All participants will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the course.
- Why SESIP?
- What is SESIP?
- SESIP Reusability
- SESIP Catalog of Security Features and Assurance Packages
- SESIP Security Functional Requirements
- Security Assurance Requirements for Levels 1 to 5
- SESIP Attack Potential Rating (with examples and exercises of attack rating calculation)
- The Concept of SESIP Composition
- SESIP Security Profile Published by GlobalPlatform
- Microcontroller Units (MCU)
- External Memories
- GlobalPlatform Governance
- How to Become a GlobalPlatform SESIP Laboratory licensee
- How to Become a GlobalPlatform SESIP Certification Body licensee
Meet Your Trainer
Your training will be delivered by Yoan Chergui, Chief Engineer and Technical Expert with Internet of Trust. Yoan has an academic background in cryptography and 10 years of experience in the certification environment, including work for an evaluation laboratory, a national certification body, and an international developer. During the training, Yoan will share his insight into IOT security that comes from experience in both certification and hardware attacks.
A meeting link and advance materials for this virtual event will be sent to the registered email address on or before 1 Dec. 2023. Please be sure to register with the email address you wish to use to attend this event. Any questions can be sent to email@example.com
To register, please add a ticket by clicking the plus sign (+) beside the number 0, then click the "Get Tickets" button.