Payment/Mobile Contactless Training
Our Payments/Mobile Contactless Training provides stakeholders with the knowledge they need to develop and launch secure digital payment services. The session features NFC Device Architecture, mobile wallets, including TEE and host card emulation (HCE), and Amendment C, concerning contactless services. It also extensively covers UICC and SE configurations, multi-Secure Element, and GlobalPlatform’s End-to-End Simplified Framework: Payment.
This optional one-day course, for which the SE training is a prerequisite, has been taught to hundreds of product makers, system integrators, chip manufacturers, and service providers looking to effectively implement the GlobalPlatform Contactless Specifications and Configurations into their own business models and product offerings, resulting in significant cost and time-to-market savings.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the GlobalPlatform Configurations and Contactless Specifications that meet the payment and telecom industries’ requirements including requirements from EMVCo, GSMA and mobile device manufacturers
- Understand the GlobalPlatform Contactless Specifications that are used to build secure digital wallets and interfaces for user interaction
- Learn how to manage trusted digital services with secure end-to-end communications
- Interactive workshops teach students how to design solutions with real world examples
- Instructors provide context and real-world examples of the subject matter
- Class size is limited to foster a personalized learning environment
- Course material given to the students can be easily referenced and used in their projects
- Have a detailed understanding of specifications used to be build, manage, and interact with contactless services
- Learn the security and connectivity mechanisms in place for mobile device applications to access secure elements
- Know the requirements of Financial and UICC Configurations for products
- Walk through the process of deploying a mobile payment service in a mobile network operator environment
- Practice designing a wallet application using contactless and device access specifications
- Review of Secure Element Specifications
- NFC Phone Architecture
- Contactless Services (Amendment C)
- Contactless Registry
- Memory and Deletion Enhancements
- Accessing SE Applications
- Mobile Wallet Services
- UICC Configuration 2.0
- UICC 1.1 -> 2.0 changes
- Contactless Extension Configuration 2.0
- UICC Contactless Extension 1.0 -> Contactless Extension 2.0 changes
- Financial Configuration 1.0 (for GPCS 2.3)
- Card Mapping Guidelines
- Card Mapping Guidelines 1.0 -> 2.0 changes
- Multiple CEE and Managing Entity
- Broker Interface
- WebAPI for SE and Open Mobile API
- End-to-End Simplified Framework: Payment Service
- Project: Design a mobile wallet service in a Mobile Operator environment
- The sessions will be delivered in English by a GlobalPlatform instructor.
- To provide a dynamic learning environment, the sessions are best when limited to a maximum of 15 students.
- All training sessions are conducted in-house. Visit In-House Training for member and non-member fee structure.