‘SE for IoT’ Workshop: April 13-14
GlobalPlatform is hosting a free-to-attend virtual workshop to explore the use of secure element (SE) technologies in IoT, to enable end-to-end security privacy and convenience. The workshop will include presentations and use cases from experts, to educate delegates on quickly and cost-effectively using SEs to solve their IoT implementation, business, security, regulatory and data protection challenges.
The agenda includes:
- A welcome from GlobalPlatform and Oracle
- An introduction to GlobalPlatform SEs.
- Java Card overview
- GlobalPlatform SEs for IoT
- Using Java Card for IoT
- Device attestation using Java Card
- Onboarding technologies – DLOA and MUD files.
- Device connectivity based on SIM application engine.
- Multiple independent OS on tamper-resistant platform.
- GSMA’s IoT SAFE – Robust and effective IoT security at scale.
- Multi-cloud authentication and communication using Java Card.
We would like to thank our speakers, as well as Prime Sponsor Oracle and Supporting Sponsors STMicroelectronics and Able Device, for helping to make the workshop possible. These sponsors are also staffing virtual demonstration booths throughout the workshop and an additional bonus demonstration day on 15 April. You can register for private demonstrations and meetings directly from the workshop platform.
Additionally, we thank our association partners Eurosmart, Java Card Forum and Trusted Connectivity Alliance for supporting the workshop.
Registration is now live!Register here