Galitt is a French company that was founded in 1990 to provide consulting services dedicated to payment systems and secure electronic transactions as well as testing software. The company assists its clients during the whole project life cycle: the Payment Consulting Unit provide strategic direction; consultants from the Payment Services Unit support customers implementing their payment projects; teams from Testing Solutions Unit develop test software and take an active role in test automation and certification processes; staff from the Payment Solutions Unit build and run added-value payment applications; and trainers from the Payment Education Unit share expertise.
Galitt is also dedicated to R&D and actively invests in design and development initiatives as well as partnerships with major industry players.
Catti™, KaNest®, VisuCard®, G-Tokenizer™ and VisuBank® are designed, developed and maintained by Galitt.
- Galitt is actively participating to the Compliance Programs covering cards, devices and systems.
- The KaNest® range of test tools allows functional and security testing of any GlobalPlatform component.
- KaNest® GlobalPlatform Test Suites are all qualified according to the Compliance Programs and widely used by vendors and labs in the industry.
GlobalPlatform Implementation Programs:
- Galitt actively supports stakeholders of the payment industry in implementing GlobalPlatform-related solutions, developing specifications, test plans and audit services leveraging the GlobalPlatform technology.
- Based on the KaNest® set of test tools, Galitt also provides testing services to prepare for GlobalPlatform certification.