IoT Device Secure Onboarding Solutions Workshop
This live workshop will provide insight on industry approaches and define priorities for the deployment of secure services in components and devices. Attendees will also receive guidance on the management infrastructure of the associated protocols related to device onboarding.
Key contributions and topics include:
- Gonda Lamberink (UL) with introductions.
- Elliot Lear (Cisco) on GlobalPlatform’s role in device onboarding, and Device Provisioning Protocol (DPP).
- Tim Polk (NIST) offering a perspective on the enterprise side of onboarding.
- Peter Steinhäuser (EmbeDD) providing insights into the consumer side of onboarding.
- Steve Hanna (Infineon) exploring connected home over IP.
- Geoffrey Cooper (Intel) presenting FIDO Device Onboard.
- Michael Richardson (consultant) discussing Bootstrapping Remote Secure Key Infrastructure (BRSKI).
- Henk Birkholz (Standards Expert) moderating a roundtable discussion.
- Gil Bernabeu (GlobalPlatform) explaining GlobalPlatform’s role in enabling secure IoT device onboarding.
Through the workshop, GlobalPlatform aims to promote an open, standards-based approach to scalable, autonomous device onboarding. We hope you will attend the workshop, and join us in this common effort. The workshop is open to GlobalPlatform members and non-members.Register here