SECURE ELEMENT MOBILE SERVICES KIT
The Secure Element Mobile Services Kit (SEMSK) provides application
developers with all the tools they need to learn how to create a secure
mobile application on Android utilizing a secure element (SE),
specifically a UICC.
The SEMSK includes:
- A Secure Element Utility tool which provides a secure channel
from the development environment to the SE and access to perform card
- Source code for the three typical elements of a mobile service:
- An SE application, in the form of a Java Card
application, which protects, securely stores and remotely tops up
credit, that is used to perform secure transactions
- A mobile application, in the form of an Android
wallet, which provides developers with a template to aid their
understanding of how to make a secure connection to the SE
- A remote server application script which allows
the SE application to be remotely updated
- A point of sale simulator used to test that applications built
from the source code (above) works as intended
- Documentation needed to install and use the SEMSK
- A License Dongle required to run the Secure Element Utility
- GlobalPlatform members - US $1,495
- Non-members - US $1795
SEMSK price includes shipping and handling.
- Sample Secure Elements (quantity 5) - US $690 + US $50
- PC/SC Reader - US $207 + US $50 (S&H)
Accessories Shipping and Handling is $50.
No items are currently available in this area.