Security in Our Connected World 2019
Our annual seminar will return to China in 2019. Taking place in Shenzhen, ‘Security in our Connected World’ will once again bring together both Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) and Secure Element (SE) technologies and their associated business and technical use cases, and explore their role in simplifying and securing the rapidly evolving cloud, fog and device ecosystem.
Following the success of the 2018 Seminar in Beijing, our largest to date – with delegates including CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, engineers, application developers, product/project managers and government agencies overseeing policy and governance – sponsorship and speaking opportunities are now available
To learn more about the commercial opportunities and advantages of sponsoring ‘Security in our Connected World’, download the 2019 sponsorship kit.
Speaker synopses should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, in English language only.
We welcome your contributions in one or more of the following tracks:
- Industrial IoT (including industrial controls, proximity security, smart grids, smart factory, health and medical equipment, intelligent transport systems, internal automotive critical systems, etc.)
- Consumer IoT (including smart phones and tablets, wearables, smart homes, smart automobile, etc.)
- Identification and authentication (including biometrics, derived credentials, mobile identification, healthcare, physical/logical access control and enterprise services)
- Device trust (including Root of Trust, secure boot, attestation, FOTA, remote update, key injection, etc.)
- Payment and value added services (including third party payment schemes, ticketing, gifting, etc.)
- Premium content protection and digital rights management (DRM) (across platforms including smartphone, tablet, set top boxes, smart TVs, etc.)
- Certification (including key learnings from all stakeholders – product and solution providers, laboratories, etc.)
- Securing an ecosystem: cloud to fog to device
- The future of security (use cases for 2020, 2025, 2030 and beyond!)
We hope to see you there.