Become a Member
If your organization has a strategic interest in identifying, developing and publishing specifications which facilitate the secure and interoperable deployment and management of multiple embedded applications on secure chip technology then, why not apply for GlobalPlatform membership? Members of the organization benefit from many significant advantages:
- Strategic Influence - Members have the opportunity to influence specification development to align with and facilitate the strategic direction of their own organization.
- Advance Insight - Members gain a competitive advantage through advance awareness of technology developments aimed at addressing emerging requirements.
- Technical Privileges - Members are entitled to preferable terms on some GlobalPlatform technical documents and tools.
- Access to Expertise - Members have direct access to GlobalPlatform experts, who can educate them fully on the benefits of deploying or offering GlobalPlatform solutions.
- Access to Exclusive Member Website - All GlobalPlatform members have access to privileged information via the member-only website. This information is not available to the general public and includes technical documentation, access to technical tools, meeting minutes, advance meeting materials and both internal and external presentations.
- Networking Opportunities - Members gain access to an expansive network of industry contacts, providing networking and business development opportunities and an unrivalled resource pool of industry expertise surrounding the management of applications on secure chip technology.
- Industry Positioning - Members become part of a thought-leading community, demonstrating their commitment to the development of trusted end-to-end solutions serving multiple actors and supporting several business models.
- Marketing Support - Members benefit from joint marketing and PR opportunities initiated and managed by GlobalPlatform.
To apply to become a GlobalPlatform member, please read the following legal bylaws and IPR policy, complete and return the membership agreement:
The completed and signed membership agreement can be scanned and emailed to GlobalPlatform. Alternatively, it can be faxed to the GlobalPlatform Secretariat on +1-650-260-2389.
New members joining after 31 October within the current fiscal year will pay prorated fees based on the month that a signed membership agreement is received by GlobalPlatform.
All membership inquiries can be sent to GlobalPlatform.