TÜV Informationstechnik GmbH
Based in Germany, TÜV Informationstechnik GmbH (TÜVIT) has provided independent IT security testing services since 1995. TÜVIT is:
- An evaluation body for IT security by the German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) in accordance with the international Common Criteria Standard (ISO 15408) since 1991. In addition to the CC certification in Germany by the BSI, TÜVIT also offers the possibility of completing certification in Japan (JISEC), Singapore (SCCS), Qatar (QCCS) or the Netherlands (NSCIB).
- Licensed by EMVCo as a full service laboratory to perform security evaluations (ICs, platforms, applications).
- The only test laboratory in Germany (NVLAP) that is approved by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST, USA) for testing and validation according to FIPS PUB 140-3.
- A security laboratory accredited by the FIDO Alliance.
- A licensed security lab conducting SESIP security evaluations on all levels.