> Program Updates
> Qualified Products
> Test Laboratories
> Test Tools
> Self-Tested Products
> How to Participate
> Industry Benefits
> Operations Bulletins
Industry Benefits of the Program
- Product vendors. By assessing the compliance of a product to GlobalPlatform Configurations at an early stage in the development process, program implementers and/or vendors can speed up the testing cycle. This results in faster time to market for programs deploying the product and lower associated implementation and testing costs.
- Test tool suppliers. Integrating the compliance program and participating in the qualified test tool program, enables vendors to provide highly valuable tools to manufacturers and issuers.
- Test laboratories. Using a qualified test tool and participating in the accredited test labs program, allows vendors to deliver an effective and beneficial third-party validation service to manufacturers and issuers.
- Issuers. By integrating the test suite in their compliance program, an issuer can access and take advantage of an off-the-shelf product created by qualified and accredited test labs. These tools have been designed with input from GlobalPlatform's membership, and are upgraded as required by market needs to add new test cases and the latest industry expertise.
- Standardization bodies. By integrating the test suite into their certification program, they will have access to the latest test material and by able to participate in the evolution of the test suite developed by GlobalPlatform.